Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Going Political

Save Darfur
We never learn from history. When Rwanda happened the powers be it, vowed that they would never let another genocide happen again, but it is already happening. Please visit Save Darfur to sign a petition. Every little bit we do can help.

Iraq War
What I see and hear about Iraq frankly scares me. I cannot imagine the pain and suffering the people of Iraq must be going through. I just hope the waring factions understand that it is their country and people that are bleeding. Also understanding for the families of those men and women who are fighting this senseless war.

US General Elections
Voting in some countries like Australia,Switzerland is compulsory. It should be compulsory in all democracies. Voter apathy in the US is appalling. If more people were to vote, special interests would not be able to make much of a difference. Please take the time to vote.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant post, Indo!I would do this! Specially Darfur and Iraq too.Thanks darling for making me think other food for a change.

    My heart goes out to Darfur women, it's terrible for them to suffer unimaginable horror!:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate you taking the time.
Comments embedded with links, spam and in poor taste will not be published.